Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Productive Saturday

Saturday morning, I worked on my MS revision and polished up the 8th chapter. Now I am ready to roll into the 9th Chapter and strengthen it. Then I will back track and work on chapters 4, 6, & 7. The goal is to complete them by the end of the week, Friday afternoon. 

I feel I got deeper POV in the love scene this time. I am pleased with the results. Of course, another read through and line edit will occur when I complete the entire revision. 

I woke up this morning with two ideas for the black moments/resolution. I plopped them into the document notes section of my Scrivener program and will address them a week from Monday or on Tuesday. 

Not a bad week for accomplishing goals: I got my two contest entries out, and I managed to get serious work done on the revision. And I have my editor/agent appointments.


No comments: