Monday, May 4, 2009

A New Week and A New Focus

I worked on my synopsis today. And I tried to import my MS's first two chapters to Word... mmm not working easily... but managed. Do not like formating stuff at all on either program. 

Meanwhile I tightened my synopsis. And I printed out my query (queries).  Now I have a great EC book downloaded. But so much more work to do.

I shipped off the first two chapters for input in what to add for an EC submission. I got great input from the author and she encouraged me to shoot for BLAZE first. Wow... how generous. I am amazed at the kindness of other writers. I truly am.

I shipped off my synopsis to my CP in Fairfax, and she LIKED IT. Minor edits. Wow again! Thank you Kira for the craft corner -- it helped!

I am waiting to hear about the query from my other CP. A bit concerned about tense. But other than that, feel good about the whole package.

And I have my iPhone synced with my MAC as of today--yay!!!

A productive two days!!


No comments: