Tuesday, May 19, 2009

One Po-Chapter--Two

OMG... I am working my way through the book... again... it is so hard.  But so far I have my chapters written as per my goal and I am adding to it... must keep moving forward... 

Yesterday I knocked out another chapter. The goal is one per writing day. I am itchy to finish this book. I don't want to get bogged down again. And I MUST finish it again before summer hits. I have company coming on the 30th for two days. Then I have a solid two weeks to write as my darling daughter is in summer school taking a computer applications *required state education elective* from 8AM to 4PM. Poor thing, but lucky me!

At the end of June, I have company coming for 1 week. I hope to write an hour a day while she is here. Then we're off and running to DC--aahh! My editor and agent appointments loom.

Must hone the pitch -- must hone the pitch --must finish revision for the zillionth time.


No comments: