Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blah--Didn't Final

Oh well, the dire predictions for myself have come true. Blah... much wine and perhaps chocolate later will help me deal with the preordained disappointment. But it's soooo hard to lose. But I am happy for the few I know who finaled... and how? And I read the titles and I think... my title so totally sucks. But that's okay. There's always next year.

And how does one push through this? Well, I have a plan to NOT open the score sheet--just toss it away... why be discouraged?? And I lit candles (as it was raining) and made tea (too early for wine) and read through my RWR Magazine and my latest course lessons. Then I dashed to my closet and got rid of OLD TSTE stuff and tossed it, printed out the latest MS and BACK TO WORK TOMORROW. Argh.

Must query. Must remember that not all GH Finalists are published and must remember that many non GH finalists are published and must remember that I am a writer regardless of any results.

AND MUST REMEMBER TO SMILE AND WAVE AND SAY CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE WHO DID FINAL ... KUDOS!!

No comments: