Wednesday, July 8, 2009

3 More Sleeps--AACK

I am officially in panic mode. I have put aside all list making and planning for this huge conference till today because I've had company for a week. Enjoyed my company. She helped me put together a snappy wardrobe for the conference, read my book, listened to my pitches, and was a lot of fun to boot.

We leave on Saturday. And I have a boatload of work to do to get ready.

Packing lists--worry about that later...

Cleaning house--another guest coming back with us so need to get sheets and towels and bath ready for her. Our house is also in need of a cleaning before we leave. That's today.

Putting up Camp Bin--thank goodness.

Figuring out what to do with the cats.

Canceling papers, stopping mail, shopping for this's and thats. A duffel bag for DD, a new strapless bra for moi, other odds and ends.

Planning a trip to Asheville.

Learning how to be a category coordinator (I don't know if I am cut out for it, but I will try--).

Dishes, garbage out, beds made, mundane chores, toilets cleaned--all must happen THIS WEEK.

But I will get it done... one step at a time.

No time to practice the pitches-no time to write at all-and no time to fiddle around, but here I am on my computer blogging and checking blogs.

The hammer must fall now. Time to focus.

No comments: