Friday, January 2, 2009

Getting the House in Order so I can Write

Well it is January 2, and I haven't written anything for a few days. I have relaxed. I have blogged. I have read other blogs. I have touched my MS and stared at the post it notes on the wall above it. I have goals fleshed out for the new year, but I haven't written.

I don't feel guilty about it. I feel I have accomplished more this holiday than in past years because I gave myself permission to write or not write at least one hour a day. Some days that happened, but on busy days with family and friends, it did not.

I have started my family 2009 calendar... already looks too full. I have to make my spread sheet of goals for writing, but that will happen after Christmas stuff is put away. And that will happen TODAY.

After breakfast and shopping and Wii fitting.

No comments: