Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Top of the Heap: Fun Game

I was tagged by  for this one-word game, a nice little exercise for us writers. Especially for those of us who like to use three words where one will do! At the end, I'm tagging some of the fun, new blogs I'm following. Also, don't you love this award? So far it's my favorite.

I would definitely put this on my sidebar if I could only figure out how to do it!



Rules: Answer the following questions with Single Word answers then pass this along to 5 other bloggers. Make sure you let them know about it though.

Your Cell Phone? iPhone
Your Hair? Needs s trim
Your Mother? a constant well of pain to mine
Your Father? wish he was still here
Your Favorite Food? Lebanese
Your Dream Last Night? Craziness filled with peeps in my head
Your Favorite Drink? Wine
Your Dream/Goal? Dream? Published. Goal? Keep Writing
What Room Are You In? Master Bedroom
Your Hobby? Travel
Your Fear? Fire
Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? Florida or Texas
Where Were You Last Night? Here
Something That You Aren't? Patient and calm
Muffins? Lori's Chocolate Chip Banana
Wish List Item? Health and fitness
Where Did You Grow Up? Northern Canada
Last Thing You Did? Braise Pork Tenderloin
What Are You Wearing? Jeans
Your TV? Off
Your Pets? 2 cats
Friends? Everywhere
Your Life? Writing, Family, Friends
Your Mood? Intense
Missing Someone? Best friends in Canada & Holland
Vehicle? Ford Escape
Something You Aren't Wearing? Earrings
Your Favorite Store? Trader Joes (when I can get there)
Your Favorite Color? Green/blue
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? Today
Last Time You Cried? Summer 2009
Your Best Friend? Lori, Janne Marike
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? Blogs
Facebook? Yes
Favorite Place To Eat? Home

Here's the fun new bloggers I'm tagging. Go visit them and tell them you came down from the mountain! And if you add yourself as a follower to their blogs, so much the better cuz we all love followers!!


Woot!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking we need to work on your one word answers, Christine! lol.

Okay... it's going up on mine!

Christine said...

This is proof positive that I don't read the details (or like to write them LOL).

Haha...

Gwen Hernandez said...

Okay, Martha already said it, so I won't repeat...

Thanks for the tag, now I don't have to think of a topic for today! ;-)

Christine said...

You and Martha just need to let me add lots of words on my blog because this brings me joy...

Confession: wish I could do this with the current WIP... oh right, I am.

:)