Wednesday, December 31, 2008

School Starts on the 6th!

Well I was all ready to hit the book revision HARD on Monday, the fifth, after my darling daughter headed back to school. Haha... not. Apparently, our school district heads back on Tuesday! And I lose Friday because we have to head north for an orthodontist appointment. Blah!!

I was bummed out. But then I decided that just because she was "off" didn't mean that I wasn't working. So I informed her that I would be writing on Monday as planned. I have a lot I want to accomplish in 2009 and dilly dallying won't help me. She is fine with that as she would just as soon sleep than anything. So, I will write in the morning for a good three hours and then be a mom in the afternoon.

I can't believe we are almost in 2009. As I look over my spread sheet of the goals and tasks for my family and myself for 2008, I am blown away by how much I've accomplished. On the second, I am sitting down and working out those goals again for the family and myself. It's an interesting exercise and fun to check off everything on the lists as the months go by!

No comments: