My Top Five Gadgets
1. The iPhone. It connects me to the world via Tweetdeck, phone, messaging, Facebook, apps like the Weight Watchers Mobile APP and more. I love my iPhone. I can't leave home without it. But then I've always been a phone girl. Love to chat.
2. The Nook Tablet. Man is it nice. The color is outstanding, the ability to access books and the Internet makes being a writer and a reader so much easier. I can change my workshop notes into PDF files and save them to my Nook and read them while I am working out on a treadmill. Perfect gadget.
3. My new Fitbit. This little USB device has made me accountable in fun ways as I workout and continue to work toward my fitness and weight loss goals. I snap it to my bra strap and it calculates every step I take, all the stairs I climb (hills are stairs), all my calories burned, and my fitness level. I love my Fitbit. You can find one here.
4. My laptop. I have a MacBook. Right now it serves as my main computer. Darling Physicist has given me a wireless mouse and keypad to use when I am at home so I can work more efficiently. It is small, travels easily, and best of all it has the amazing Scrivener program for writers on it. This program was made for quilter writers like me. I have my own novel template in it and I love love love utilizing it as I piece together my stories.
5. The MINT floor sweeper/mopper. OMG. This tiny little robot has LIBERATED me. I asked for one for Christmas. It goes places no housekeeper can go. I just turn it on and it happily sweeps and mops my entire house's hardwood and tile floors. If it could dust and clean toilets, I'd marry it! Tonks and Mischief are blown away by the MINT. My floors are cleaned almost daily. They look really good. They make me look like a fantastic housekeeper. I'm not. But why spoil the illusion. If you're curious about the MINT check it out here.
So those are my Top Five Gadgets. What makes your world spin a little better?