Friday, April 26, 2013

If I'm Not Writing, I'm...

-at the local YMCA where I meet my Zumba sisters, hang out with the Pilates crowd, and try not drop a weight on my toe in the Body Sculpt class.

-cuddling the Fur Babies--Tonks and Mischief need lots of attention.

-shopping for groceries, cooking meals, preparing high energy and low calorie snacks.

-entertain the Physicist's colleagues.

-attend and/or host a monthly book club.

-cleaning the house--it's a big house and I'm the current Commander in Chief of House.

-talking on the phone with my friends in other countries and states.

-traveling with the Physicist to see our friends or just have a romantic getaway.

-managing the household budget and bills--another struggle.

-texting the College Kid and sending her pictures of cool stuff.

-taking care of the College Kid, going to doctor appointments with her, trying to help her find the balance she needs to live a long and full life that's filled with happiness.

-wrangling medical information, insurance information, the CK's long distance medical issues.

-running a contest for my writing chapter.

-helping my Goal in a Month group as a scheduler.

-decorating the house with fun little bits of whimsy.

-looking for interesting recipes to try out on the family.

-planning my getaways.

-yard work--the struggle is real.

-hiding in my tornado shelter with the fur babies.

-reading a great book.

-fritzing around on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitterville.

-meeting a friend for lunch.

-encouraging others and listening to them.

-critiquing and beta reading books.

-running a gazillion errands.

-watching reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond.

-watching movies with the family.

-going to friends' houses for dinners and drinks.

-just being.

What do you do when you're not where you're supposed to be?



No comments: