Wednesday, April 30, 2014

From my Pinterest Recipe Board: Tried It & Liked It

I made this for the Physicist a few weeks ago and it will become a regular in our house.

Greek Chicken

Ingredients:

1 cup plain yogurt
2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
4 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 Tbsp. dried oregano
Juice of 1 medium Lemon
1/2 tsp. kosher salt (optional)
1/4 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
3 1/2-4 lbs. chicken (I used chicken breasts, 2 lbs, thinly sliced through the center)

Combine all ingredients except the chicken, mix thoroughly and pour into large gallon bag or other container. Add chicken to bag, making sure to cover all pieces well. Refrigerate for up to half a day, then remove from fridge and bring to room temperature.

You can grill them which is awesome! Or bake them in a 350 degree oven for approximately 30 minutes. Serve hot, with minced parsley, or green onions on top.

Super yummy. Definitely a do-over. And I know the College Kid will love it!

Come see what my favorite heroes look like on my Pinterest board here.

No comments: