Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Turn Up the Volume: Playlist for The Maverick's Red Hot Reunion

I love to listen to music when I am in various stages of developing my stories. I used to listen to random music, but I've begun to make specific lists for each story. Sometimes the music between each story overlaps because the themes are similar. I tend to write in hour long sprints, so my playlists usually run about an hour. I've added a lot of music to my library via listening to my Sirius XM or I'll hear something during a Zumba class that strikes me and I'll ask my instructor for the name of the song and artist/s.

Not all of my songs have titles--they're just tracks numbers because I got them from the College Kid. So the following isn't a complete list, but I hope you enjoy taking a peek into my playlist titles.

The Maverick's Red Hot Reunion's Playlist

1. One by U2
2. Someone Like You by Adele
3. Who Says You Can't Go Home? by Bon Jovi
4. Run to You by Bryan Adams
5. Irreplaceable by Beyonce
6-10: Track Numbers without titles--but they're all good.
11. Set Fire to the Rain by Adele
12. Wake Up Call by Maroon 4
13. Always by Bon Jovi
14. Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac
15. Dreams by Fleetwood Mac
16. Landslide by Fleetwood Mac
17. Glad You Came by The Wanted

Do you listen to music when you're creating new stories or other things? Does it inspire you and help keep you focused? Who are some of your favorite musical artists?


No comments: