Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Baskets, Books, & Bling: The 2014 Heart of Dixie Readers' Luncheon Open for Registration

My first book cover.
I'm so excited to be part of the 2014 Heart of Dixie Readers' Luncheon this year. I'm attending this event and co-hosting a table with author Kelsey Browning. The College Kid will be there and so will my critique partner Pam Mantovani. And I'm stoked to hear Eloisa James speak because she is so inspiring.

If you live near Huntsville, Alabama and want to attend this fabulous event, there's still time to register. Just go to www.heartofdixie.org and you'll find all the details.












There are lots of fantastic reasons to go to the luncheon. Here's short list:

1. Books, books, books.
2. Meet your favorite authors and have lunch with them.
3. Bling!
4. Goody Bags filled with books and swag.
5. Author Basket Door Prizes.
6. Over 35 Raffle Baskets filled with books, swag, gift cards, and more.
7. Support literacy.
8. A $5 coupon good toward buying a book.
9. My Debut Novel Author Basket for the Maverick's Red Hot Reunion is waiting for a lucky winner.
10. Eloisa James is in the house!

I can't wait to see who wins the my basket this year.

Hope to see you there!



No comments: